Thursday, February 11, 2010

A weekend away....

This weekend I will be going away for a debate tournament. Now that I have a dog, I have to find some one to take care of her. I am blessed to have great friends who help me out when I need it. Marley does well with the people that she knows well and that she is used to. This weekend, my boyfriend gets to be in charge! Marley is used to Ryan now, so she should do well. Usually when I'm gone for a while, she is not very happy with me when I get back. In the past, she has gotten very angry with me and even left surprises for me when I got back. I have had her for a while now, so she should act much better. I am interested to hear how she does. I'll check in with Ryan and be sure to let you know how she does. Hopefully, I'll have a few fun stories to tell nextt week.

No comments:

Post a Comment