Monday, February 1, 2010

Bathtime!

Saturday was the day of Marley's weekly bath. She was started to smell like a dog, so I knew it was time. I do not particulary look forward to giving her a bath, because it is not her favorite thing in the world. As soon as I started her bath water, she hid behind the couch. Somehow she knew what was about to happen. I pulled her from behind the couch and put her in the bath tub. I have to watch her carefully to make sure she doesn't jump out, which she is very inclined to do. She made it through the bath, but then came time to dry her hair, which is another very interesting process. She absolutely hates the hair-dryer. She tries to run from it, but I keep the door tightly shut, so she can't leave. It is very cute to see her try, though. I dried her hair as much as she could stand, then immediately took her outside for a potty break. When we came back in, she kept her distance from me. I don't think she was very happy with me. Oh, well...it happens every time, but she must get clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment