Monday, March 1, 2010

New Toy


So, I got Marley a new chew toy recently. This picture shows her old rope, which was destroyed by Marley, so it had to be thrown away. I decided that I was tired of her chewing on everything that she shouldn't so, I decided to take matters into my own hands and try to solve the problem...a new chew toy seemed like the right answer!! I bought her a rubber bone...at least I think it's rubber. It is supposed to clean her teeth while she chews on it...kill two birds with one stone, why not?! As soon as I unwrapped it and gave it to her, she seemed interested. She, of course, had to smell it to make sure she liked it and then she couldn't stop chewing on it. She loves it!! If I am able to get it out of her mouth, I like to throw it across the room and watch her jump up to get it. She is constantly looking and sniffing for it if it somehow gets out of her sight. So far, it seems to be working...she hasn't chewed up anything else lately. I guess, I will find out how she did today when I get home soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment