Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wanted: A haircut!


Lately, every time I look at Marley, I can't help but smile. Her hair has grown so much that she now has bangs that hang in front of her eyes. She could be called "Shaggy!" She is in dire need of grooming, but part of me doesn't want to cut her hair. I know she needs it and she will get it, but I think she just looks too cute! I'm looking for a good groomer in town. The last thing I want to do is take her in and come out with a bad hair-cut. I wouldn't want that done to me, so, I wouldn't do that to her. I took this picture tonight, so you could see just how long her hair has gotten (You can compare this picture to the one that I put on my very first post). I tried putting a bow in her hair, but she just wouldn't have that. She is not big on bows, even though I wish she was! I think she looks so adorable with one in her hair. As soon as it gets put in her hair, she always puts her head down and uses her paws to get it out. Even when she sees a bow in my hand, she squirms around trying to stop me from putting it in. Now, I'm not trying to be a crazy pet owner that dolls up their pets all the time, but a bow every once in a while wouldn't hurt! Maybe bows will grown on her! She will get a hair cut soon. I'll post pics when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment