Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break Hike


Marley and I went to Harrison for Spring Break. The last day of break, it was so nice. I just wanted to get outside, so my little brother and I took a drive about 30 minutes away and took Marley hiking at Lost Valley. The weather was beautiful! Lots of people had the same idea that we did. The park was very busy that day, but still enjoyable. We packed our lunch and ate when we got there. Then we went on the trail. Marley did great! She kept up with us and did what I told her to do. We saw people along the way and she behaved well. We made it to the waterfall and turned around. When we were almost to the entrance of the trail, a few people were walking toward us with their two dogs. I let Marley sniff the dogs like usual and thought she would be fine. All of a sudden, one of the dogs just snapped at her!! Marley didn't say anything. She was so scared! I was, too. I didn't know what to do! Finally, the owner's of the dogs calmed the dogs down and I picked Marley up and walked away. She was fine, but a little shook up. All in all, it was a good day for a walk! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment